It’s that time of year again! We’re going to ISPO Munich 2017, the biggest trade show for the sports industry. You can find us in Hall A4, Stand 522.
This will be our fifth year attending ISPO, but the first time that we will be able to offer the new look Loqski ski lock, and we’re hoping it will make a big impression on everyone.
All About ISPO
ISPO 2017 takes place from February 5th to 8th in the Messe München Centre in Munich, Germany. As well as the Loqski there’s over 2,700 international exhibitors presenting the latest products from across the sports industry. Obviously, we’ll be concentrating on everything ski-related, but there’s a huge number of other sectors to explore with areas set aside for Performance Sports, Action, Health & Fitness, Outdoor, Sportstyle and Sourcing.
So we’re packing our bags with everything we’ll need, including a few Loqskis, before we head off to the airport en-route to Germany. So, here’s five things about our visit to ISPO Munich that we’ll be most excited about on the flight over:
5 things we’re looking forward to at ISPO Munich 2017
- All things ski – The Ski segment of the ISPO is naturally the best area in the entire exhibition offering everything from skis to ski clothing...and a lot more inbetween! This is where our stand will be based for the entire event.
- XC Village – An exhibition displaying the latest products in cross-country skiing, will be a must-see part of the ski segment. In previous years, the XC Village bar has been a great place to meet friends, colleagues and other people in the ski world.
- Great speakers – The ISPO will be hosting talks from some of the leading lights of the sports industry. Of course, we’ll be interested to hear what the pro-skiers have to say, but particularly Gerd Schönfelder whose one of the most decorated Paralympic alpine skiers
- Seeing friends - We’re looking forward to meeting up with friends from previous ISPO shows including Montana from Sweden, Extreme Sports from Finland and Spain’s Sole Canga. You can be sure we’ll all have a lot to talk about!
- Attend the Academy – The ISPO Academy will be hosting seminars and discussions on many topics that currently affect the sports business. We’re hoping to take the opportunity to get the latest info on trends and developments.
Remember - you can find us in Hall A4, Stand 522 throughout the whole of the event!